The Claber Hydro 4 Programmable Solenoid Valve Box is a great innovation making DIY installation of small to medium size automatic watering systems a breeze. Control up to 4 independent zones for pop up sprinkler systems or micro-irrigation systems quickly and easily. The Claber Hydro 4 System is supplied ready for installation and includes 4 solenoids and an irrigation controller all pre-assembled in a tough and compact valve box. Powered via two AAA batteries that last an entire watering season (9 - 12 months) making it extremely energy efficient and removed the need for wiring. Completely enclosed unit and built strong to withstand heavy wear and tear expected in a family garden. Easy access to the control unit via a tough bi-material rubber protective cover. The electronic components are completely sealed making the Claber Hydro 4 System IP68 rated (waterproof).
The irrigation controller can be set to have four watering cycles per day per solenoid, and each watering cycle can be set to run for 1 minute up to 60 minutes. A weekly schedule can also be set for flexible watering by excluding chosen days. All this offers a massive choice of irrigation scheduling. A wireless rain sensor can be installed
- 4 Programmable solenoid valves pre-assembled in a tough, compact valve box.
- 4 x 3/4" Outlets and 1 x 3/4" inlet. 2 x Threaded Caps provided for blanking unused outlets.
- Incorporates water timer powered by two AAA batteries (last an entire season, 9-12 months).
- Protective cover made from bi-material rubber with dual rubber seal for extra protection from infiltration.
- Perfectly sealed unit with an IP68 rating (completely waterproof).
- Wireless connection to radio frequency Rain Sensor (sold separately).
- Watering line flow rates: 25 l/min at 2.5 bar.
- Operating pressure: 0.2 - 12 bar pressure.
- Operating temperature: 3°C - 60°C
- Dimensions: 200mm diameter, 153mm height.