90 Degree Vari-Jet Asta Stake with Tube
The 90° Vari-Jet Asta Stake is a pre-assembled micro jet installed on a stake with a small length of flexible micro tube, saving you time during installation. This can be installed in less than 10 seconds. The micro jet itself has a built-in flow control for adjusting the spray radius to suit the area being watered (maximum spray radius of 2 metres). Performs effectively even at low water pressure (1 - 3.5 bar). The 90° (quarter-circle) micro jet is ideal for placement in corners. The Asta Stake is made from tough UV stable plastic and ensures maximum stability for the micro jet. A rigid riser can be added to elevate the micro jet over tall foliage.
Ideal for borders, flower beds and vegetable gardens.
- Pre-assembled to save on installation time.
- Built-in flow control to adjust flow and spray radius.
- Made from tough UV stable material for a long life.
- Supplied with 290mm flexible off-take tube.
- Built-in hole punch for quick installation.
- 90 degree spray pattern with 2m radius.
- Ideal placement in corners.
- Can be dismantled for cleaning and descaling.
- Great for borders, greenhouses and vegetable gardens.
We Also Recommend