Adjustable Dripper In-Line Spike - 5 Pack
The in-line adjustable dripper on a spike is made from tough UV stable plastic and allows the user to set the flow of water to anything between 0.5 - 40 litres per hour. Flow can also be turned off when required. Full circle coverage is provided via its eight mini water outlets. Changing the flow and coverage is as easy as twisting the cap. The built-in spike allows for securing the dripper in place at the base of plants. Connect to 4mm micro supply pipe via it barb inlets. The in-line model allows for a chain of drippers to be installed on a single line of the 4mm micro supply pipe.
Good uses for this adjustable dripper include pots, tubs, troughs, landscaped gardens and greenhouses. We also like using these for watering hanging baskets. Use in conjunction with the End-Of-Line Spike model to finish a chain of drippers on a run of the 4mm micro supply pipe.
- Adjustable 0-40 lph in-line adjustable dripper.
- Stake secures dripper in place.
- Made from tough UV stable plastic.
- Use in-line to create a chain (i.e., cut and insert into to 4mm pipe).
- Twist the cap to adjust the flow from zero to 40 lph.
- Maximum radius of water coverage: 30cm.
- Can be dismantled for cleaning.
- Use at the base of plants.
- Supplied in packs of 5.
We Also Recommend