Adjustable Dripper Spike - 5 Pack
The adjustable dripper on spike is made from tough UV stable plastic and allows the user to set the flow of water to anything between 0.5 - 40 litres per hour. Flow can also be turned off when required. Full circle coverage is provided via its eight mini water outlets. Changing the flow and coverage is as easy as twisting the cap. The built-in spike allows for securing the dripper in place at the base of plants. Connect to 4mm micro supply pipe via its barb inlet. Each adjustable dripper also comes with a tube adaptor, used to connect 4mm micro supply pipe to the 13mm supply pipe.
Good uses for this adjustable dripper include pots, tubs, troughs, landscaped gardens and greenhouses. We also like using these for watering hanging baskets. Use in conjunction with the In-Line Spike model to create a chain of drippers on a single 4mm micro supply pipe.
- Adjustable 0-40 lph end of line adjustable dripper.
- Built-in stake secures dripper in place.
- Comes with tube adaptor to attach to 13mm pipe.
- Made from tough UV stable plastic.
- Use end of line (ie at the end of the 4mm hose).
- Twist the cap to adjust the flow from zero to 40 lph.
- Maximum radius of water coverage: 30cm.
- Can be dismantled for cleaning.
- Use at the base of plants.
- Supplied in packs of 5.
We Also Recommend