Elbow Connector 13mm Double Barb - 25 Pack
Elbow connectors are used to avoid obstacles and navigate the garden. Turn 90Á corners without kinking 13mm supply pipe. These are useful to ensure a neat and tidy installation for your garden watering system. Made from UV stable material to ensure a long life in the sun. To fit, simply push 13mm supply pipe over the tapered barbs on the fitting. Can also be used with 13mm soaker hose.
The double barb feature of these fittings ensures high retention for long-term reliability. Great for tradesman wanting to reduce call backs to client projects. These are great to use in conjunction with the supply pipe ratchet clamps for even more reliability.
- Used to avoid obstacles and making 90-degree turns.
- Fits 13mm irrigation supply pipe and 13mm soaker hose.
- Double tapered/barbed fittings for ease of installation and reliability.
- Sold in packs of 25 - trade quantity.
- Made from UV stable material for a long life.
- Range suits common European and International tube sizes.
- Fully compatible with Hozelock watering systems.