Rain Bird 1" Jar Top Solenoid - 24V
The Rain Bird 1" Jar Top solenoid valve is a tough and reliable valve for residential and light commercial garden watering systems. The threaded bonnet design allows for tool-free access and maintenance, saving time and trouble typical of other types solenoid valve. Heacy duty construction protects against temperature extremes and high water pressure situations. Made from only a few parts ensures a trouble-free life. Comes with a flow control for manual on-off operation - ideal for testing and flushing. In the case of failure, the reverse flow design ensures that your garden watering system will not flood your garden.
- 1" BSP female threaded inlet and outlet.
- 24 Volt solenoid valve.
- Reverse flow design prevents flooding in the case of diaphragm failure.
- Jar top threaded bonnet provides maintenance.
- A balanced pressure diaphragm ensures a long life.
- Heavy duty construction protects against extreme conditions.
- Operates in low-flow applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
- Manual on-off operations for testing and flushing.
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start up.