Rain Bird multi-conductor irrigation cable is a premium multi-core option specifically designed for use in landscape irrigation systems and is the best choice to get reliable performance from your Rain Bird solenoid valves.
Rain Bird multi-conductor irrigation cable is made up of individual multi-core cables protected within a black polyethene jacket (0.64mm thickness). It is highly resistant to mechanical stress, chemicals and moisture. Within the polyethene jacket is a nylon ripcord to aid in stripping to access the individual cores. Each individual cable has a cross-sectional area of 0.8mm².
There is a maximum recommended distance between the controller and solenoid valves of 175m. Cut to length (maximum 75 metres); with the option of 3, 5, 7, 9 and 13 cores.
- 13 Core Cable - For up to 12 irrigation zones.
- Cut to length (maximum 75 metres) - sold in 1-metre increments.
- 0.8mm colour-coded cores for easy identification.
- Black PE jacket for protection.
- Max distance between controller and 2 valves: 175m
- 1-metre incremental marking for easy measurement.