The Tee connectors are used to branch off extra lines of the 13mm irrigation supply pipe or to split the pipe in two directions. Especially useful for navigating garden watering systems with multiple areas and running lateral runs of soaker hose or drippers in borders, vegetable patches or hedges. Made from UV stable material for a long life in the sun. To fit, simply push 13mm supply pipe over the tapered barbs on the fitting.
The double barb feature of these fittings ensures high retention for long-term reliability. Great for tradesman wanting to reduce call backs to client projects. These are great to use in conjunction with the supply pipe ratchet clamps for even more reliability.
- For splitting pipe in two directions and making lateral runs.
- Fits 13mm irrigation supply pipe and 13mm soaker hose.
- Sold in packs of 25 - trade quantities.
- Double tapered/barbed fittings for ease of installation and reliability.
- Made from UV stable material for a long life.
- Range suits common European and International tube sizes.
- Fully compatible with Hozelock watering systems.