New to the Hozelock water timer range is this simple to use battery-powered water timer. The Hozelock Select Controller features a single dial that allows a simple selection of your desired watering schedule(s), and only requires 2 x AA batteries (typically lasting nine months). Choose from its 16 pre-set programmes for durations between 2 - 60 minutes. The Hozelock Select Controller also features a "Water Now" function for manual watering of up to 60 minutes, ideal for system testing or providing an extra watering for your plants outside of the usual automatic schedule. Press once to start and once again to stop (automatically shuts off after 1 hour).
This is an excellent water timer for use with automatic watering systems and garden sprinklers. Fits easily on to most garden taps and comes with adaptors for 1/2", 3/4" and 1" BSP threads. Can also be used in conjunction with water butts. A battery status allows for you to check the remaining battery life with the press of a button. A built-in safety feature detects when the battery levels have dropped to a level that could fail while a watering schedule is in progress. The LED indicator lights will flash red when the batteries need to be replaced.
- 16 pre-set programs with schedules ranging from once per week to up to 4 times per day.
- Quick and easy fitting to a garden tap.
- Supplied with adaptors that fit 1/2", 3/4" and 1" BSP threads.
- Easy programming via single dial for one or two watering cycles per day.
- Six choices of watering duration (2 - 60 minutes).
- Water Now function provides extra watering at a single touch of a button.
- Battery status and built-in fail-safe feature.