The Full Guide to Planning & Installing Pop Up Sprinkler Systems
Our knowledgeable team of experts have been helping homeowners and landscape gardeners for years planning and designing pop-up sprinkler systems for customers all over the UK and throughout Europe. Their expertise has been in high demand, and they've been meaning to write a comprehensive guide on planning and installing pop-up sprinkler systems for a long time, but they've just been too busy! Well, finally they have completed this massive 50 page guide that will take you from zero to hero in next to no time, and it's yours to download absolutely free.
Who is this guide for?
This guide is written for homeowners wanting to install a DIY Pop Up Sprinkler system, and for garden landscapers wanting to add an extra string to their bow and fulfill client requests. The guide covers every aspect of planning and installing a pop up sprinkler system.
In this guide you will find:
- An explanation of Pop Up Sprinkler Systems.
- Measuring & Mapping your garden.
- Full explanation of all the sprinkler system components.
- Drawing the plan, plotting sprinkler heads, valves and pipework.
- Planning for cold weather and future expansion.
- Building a shopping list of components.
- A sample shopping list based on real life situations.
- A comprehensive guide to installing a pop up sprinkler system.