The Claber Oasis Evolution is designed for watering indoor plants for a period of 10 - 40 days. This is an all in one unit, with a 25-litre water tank, 20 drip emitters (for 20 plant pots), and 10 metres supply tube. This is ready to use within minutes, is extremely compact and requires no electrical connection as it runs off of 2x AA batteries. Choose from one of four programs depending on the length of time you want to have automatic watering for. Either 7, 14, 21 or 28 days of autonomy.
The backlit LCD display shows the selected programme, the duration of the irrigation cycle in progress, any programmed delay, and the time remaining until the next irrigation cycle. The Oasis irrigates once every 12 hours after the initial cycle.
This is a perfect device for watering indoor plants whilst away on holiday and is compact and elegant enough to be used regularly too. This can also be used in greenhouses, too.
- 25 Litre water tank.
- Quick and easy setup.
- High visibility, backlit LCD display
- Operates from 2x AA 1.5V batteries.
- Four programs to choose from, either 7 days, 14 days, 21 days or 28 days.
- Includes 20 drippers and 20 stakes.
- Immediate or delayed start of up to 23 hours
- Complete with 10 metres of PVC supply tube.
- Covered by Claber's 2-year manufacturer's warranty.