Claber Anti-Leak Drainage Valve - 91037
Used for automatic drainage of the hose circuit. Recommended for zones subject to cold winters. With connector for 1/2" (I.D. 13mm-14mm) hose. Features Claber's unique Anti-Leak locking system, a method of locking the pipe tight to the fitting to eliminate leaks and high-pressure blowouts. They work in the same manner as the MDPE compression fittings used in standard plumbing practices.
- For direct connection to Main Supply Hose (Size: 13mm (1/2 inch)
- Automatic Drainage; just install, and it does the rest.
- Simple to use compression fitting locks tight.
- 100% Compatible with Hozelock systems.
- Covered by Claber's 2-year manufacturer's warranty.