The Claber impact sprinkler on spike is simple to use and provides an even water distribution for lawn areas with a diameter of up to 27 metres. The sprinkler head can be set to rotate between 0° to 360° circle coverage or to have continuous rotation. Mounted on a steady twin-point stake for easy placement and stability with minimal disruption to the lawn. A diffuser screw gives the even water coverage, and an adjustment device is used to optimise the spray at high water pressures. Stainless steel pin, wear-resistant bronze bushing and tough plastic material ensures a long-life
- Coverage: up to 572 metres².
- Self-adjusting sprinkler head for up to 4 bar pressure.
- Fully adjustable range and coverage.
- Stainless steel and aluminium construction.
- Tool free assembly and adjustment.
- Covered by Clabers 2 year manufacturer's warranty.