The Gardena Water Control Master is an innovative battery-powered water timer that offers flexible irrigation with up to 6 irrigation schedules per day. When used in conjunction with the Gardena Automatic Water Distributor (sold separately), up to 6 garden zones can be individually controlled. It is also possible to program which days of the week you want your watering cycles to run.
The turn and push controls and the easy to read LCD screen make selecting your preferred settings simple. The control panel is detachable to make programming even easier, and an included screen lock feature ensures your selection remains untouched.
Water between 1 minute to 4 hours with up to 6 cycles per day. Suspend your watering during spells of bad weather for up to 9 days, or reduce your watering times by increments of 10% to ensure your garden is not overwatered. Combine with the Gardena Soil Moisture Sensor for even more system control and smarter watering.
The Garden Master water timer includes a single touch button for manual watering when your system needs an extra boost, and Gardena's Safe Water Stop function ensures your system never begins a cycle at low power.
- Quick and easy to fit 1" or 3/4" BSP garden taps.
- Easy programming with turn-and-push system control
- Detachable control panel with easy to read LCD screen.
- Up to 6 watering cycles per day, up to 4 hours of watering per cycle.
- Use with Gardena Automatic Distributor for watering up to six different zones.
- Compatible with Gardena Soil Moisture Sensor.
- Safe Water Stop feature and manual watering mode.
- Requires 1x 9V Alkaline Battery for one full year of watering (not included).
- Battery level indicator