The Gardena Select Water Timer is a great option to automate your garden watering system quickly and easily. Allowing for up to 3 watering cycles per day, this timer is ideal for all irrigation requirements, with watering run times of up to 8 hours per cycle. It is also possible to program which days of the week you want your watering cycles to run. Powered by a single 9V Alkaline battery, this water timer will run 1 full year before needing a battery change.
The turn and push controls and the easy to read LCD screen make selecting your preferred settings simple, and an included screen lock feature ensures your selection remains safe and saved. The control panel is detachable to make programming even easier. Manual control of your timer with the one-touch manual watering button is easily accessible on the controller's face. Simply push the manual watering button, select how long you want it to run and it will automatically shut off after the desired amount of time.
This water timer is compatible with the Gardena Soil Moisture Sensor for even smarter watering, ensuring the timer is not overwatering on wet days. With the Gardena Safe Water Stop feature, this timer will never become stuck open due to a low battery.
- Quick and easy to fit 1" or 3/4" BSP garden taps.
- Easy programming with a detachable control panel.
- Up to 3 watering cycles per day.
- Watering times from 1 minute up to 8 hours.
- Schedule which days of the week to run watering cycles.
- Turn and push controls with LCD screen.
- Compatible with Gardena Soil Moisture Sensor.
- Requires 1x 9V Alkaline Battery (not included).