Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1804 4" pop up sprinkler offers a broad selection of nozzle combinations for watering shrubs, small lawns and irregularly shaped planting areas. Precision spray heads and nozzles customize your watering system to cover virtually any configuration lawn or garden - not the path or driveway!
The 1800 Series offers Rain Bird's patented pop-up mechanism for out-of-sight retraction into the lawn when not in operation, full and partial-circle coverage and infinite pattern adjustment for optimum head-to-head coverage.
Preinstalled with a variable arc rotary nozzle of your choice (14ft to 24ft). The nozzle's spray pattern is easy to adjust, quite simply twist the head to change the spray from 45° to 270°, or choose a 360° option for full circle coverage. Adjustment of the spray radius is done without any tools, simply twist the collar clockwise or anti-clockwise to increase or decrease the radius. The pop up sprinkler is also supplied with a removable filter to prevent dirty water from causing any problems.
- 1/2" BSP female threaded inlet.
- Choose from one of three nozzles depending on coverage required.
- Easy nozzle adjustment for changing radius and arc.
- Ratcheting on all models for easy nozzle alignment.
- Exclusive pressure-activated, multi-function wiper seal.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel spring assures flush retraction, every time.
- Flow and radius adjustment screw.
Please note the performance of the pop up sprinkler is based on water pressure and flow, please see the performance chart in the technical specification for more information.
For full circle R-VANs, see Rain Bird 360° R-VAN Series Pop Up Sprinklers