You'll be pleased to know that we like to keep things simple. We pride ourselves on getting orders to customers as quickly as possible. If you place an order before 2 PM, we will aim to dispatch it the same day (or possibly the day after during high periods of demand (May-July) - this will be indicated at checkout). We send via Royal Mail 24-hour parcel post for small orders and DPD Local's 24-hour service for bulky and high-value orders. Although it is very rare, delays do sometimes occur due to miss-routing of parcels and during periods of high demand.
Orders placed over the weekend will be shipped on Monday.
If you require a special delivery, such as a next day delivery, before midday, or a Saturday delivery, please call our sales team, and we can provide a shipping cost for your specific requirements.
Our standard delivery charge is £5.25 for all orders (discounts for smaller orders under £25, free for orders over £200). Unfortunately, due to the cost of delivery of heavy items to some locations, we have to apply exclusions to Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Wight, Guernsey and any other locations not deemed to be within mainland UK. Delivery for large and heavy orders to these locations can be arranged, but the usual shipping fees will not be applicable. Precise details of excluded locations are listed below.
- If you have ordered Online and if your order is placed before 2 PM it should be delivered within 1-2 days, excluding Sundays. Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday. This may vary during periods of high demand (May-July).
- Although the majority of orders are delivered within these timescales, there will always be a few exceptions where the delivery does not arrive within the estimated duration.
- After placing your order, we will send you an e-mail confirmation, and in the order summary, you will find estimated delivery times. This will follow with another email to confirm that we have dispatched your order.
- If you've already placed your order, but it hasn't arrived, or there was a problem with the delivery, then please give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to help resolve any problem.
- To confirm, locations deemed to be outside of the standard cost of shipping are as follows: Any location outside of the UK, The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17- 26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE. Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly - postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25. The Channel Islands.
Please contact us to confirm the cost of delivery to these locations.