You'll be pleased to know that we like to keep things simple. We pride ourselves on getting orders to customers as quickly as possible. If you place an order before 2 PM, we will aim to dispatch it the same day (or possibly the day after during high periods of demand (May-July) - this will be indicated at checkout). We send via Royal Mail 24-hour parcel post for small orders and DPD Local's 24-hour service for bulky and high-value orders. Although it is very rare, delays do sometimes occur due to miss-routing of parcels and during periods of high demand.
Orders placed over the weekend will be shipped on Monday.
If you require a special delivery, such as a next day delivery, before midday, or a Saturday delivery, please call our sales team, and we can provide a shipping cost for your specific requirements.
Our standard delivery charge is £5.95 for all orders (discounts for smaller orders under £25, free for orders over £200). Unfortunately, due to the cost of delivery of heavy items to some locations, we have to apply exclusions to Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Wight, Guernsey and any other locations not deemed to be within mainland UK. Delivery for large and heavy orders to these locations can be arranged, but the usual shipping fees will not be applicable. Precise details of excluded locations are listed below.
- If you have ordered Online and if your order is placed before 2 PM it should be delivered within 1-2 days, excluding Sundays. Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday. This may vary during periods of high demand (May-July).
- Although the majority of orders are delivered within these timescales, there will always be a few exceptions where the delivery does not arrive within the estimated duration.
- After placing your order, we will send you an e-mail confirmation, and in the order summary, you will find estimated delivery times. This will follow with another email to confirm that we have dispatched your order.
- If you've already placed your order, but it hasn't arrived, or there was a problem with the delivery, then please give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to help resolve any problem.
- To confirm, locations deemed to be outside of the standard cost of shipping are as follows: Any location outside of the UK, The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17- 26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE. Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly - postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25. The Channel Islands.
Please contact us to confirm the cost of delivery to these locations.
We are sorry if you have received your order and an item(s) is missing, or you have received the wrong items. If this has happened, please get in touch with our customer service team within 14 days of receiving your order. Please note that if we are not notified of any discrepancies within 14 days of receipt of your order, we may be unable to provide a resolution. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please provide the following information when you contact us:
- Your order reference number.
- The name of the missing item.
- The quantity of the missing item that is missing from your order
In order to locate your item, we have to carry out some checks with the warehouse team. We will do our best to find the missing item and send it to you as soon as possible, or issue a refund if we cannot locate it and we are certain it wasn’t packed into your parcel. Please allow 5 working days for this. If we have evidence that the item was packed into your parcel, we will have to investigate further before resending the item or issuing you a refund.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer. For more information on purchasing from the internet, please see the distance selling information from the GOV.UK. For more information and advice about your consumer rights, please take a look at which.co.uk/consumer-rights/shopping