180° Vari-Jet Asta Stake with Tube
The 180° Vari-Jet Asta Stake is a pre-assembled micro jet installed on a stake with a small length of a flexible microtube, saving you time during installation. This can be installed in less than 10 seconds. The micro-jet itself has a built-in flow control for adjusting the spray radius to suit the area being watered (maximum spray radius of 2.4 metres). Performs effectively even at low water pressure (1 - 3.5 bar). The 180° (semi-circle) micro jet is ideal for placement on the edge of borders, paths and fences. The Asta Stake is made from tough UV stable plastic and ensures maximum stability for the micro-jet. A rigid riser can be added to elevate the micro-jet over tall foliage.
Ideal for borders, flower beds and vegetable gardens.
- Pre-assembled to save on installation time.
- Built-in flow control to adjust flow and spray radius.
- Made from tough UV stable material for a long life.
- Supplied with a 290mm flexible off-take tube.
- Built-in hole punch for quick installation.
- 180-degree spray pattern with 2.4m radius.
- Ideal placement on the edge of borders, paths and fences.
- Can be dismantled for cleaning and descaling.
- Great for borders, greenhouses and vegetable gardens.
We Also Recommend