The Asta 4LPH Dripper is an advanced pressure compensating drip emitter designed to precisely deliver a fixed flow of water at a rate of 4 litres per hour over a wide range of inlet pressures (1 - 3.5 bar). This is especially useful to ensure water is evenly distributed around a drip irrigation system, ensuring the same amount of water is delivered to every plant, no matter the changes in elevation or the distance from the first to the last plant. The Asta Dripper also features a self-flushing action that gives a short pulse of water to clear any debris and to minimise risks of blockage.
The uniquely designed built-in spike allows easy and precise positioning for accurately targeting the root zone of plants. Connect to the end of 4mm micro supply pipe via its barb inlet with a built-in filter. Its outlet is also suitable for attaching 4mm micro pipe if required.
The Asta dripper is available at three different flow rates, each colour coded for easy identification. 2 LPH Red, 4 LPH Black & 8 LPH Green. Made from durable UV stable plastic, the Asta dripper is built to last.
Ideal applications for this product include pots and hanging baskets, grow bags, nurseries, and landscapes. Use at the base of plants to target root zone.
- A pre-set flow rate of 4 litres per hour over a wide range of inlet pressures.
- Unique design built-in spike secures the dripper in place.
- Self-flushing action with insect baffle to minimise blockages.
- 4mm inlet barb has a built-in filter.
- Three colour coded flow rates for easy identification: 2 LPH, 4 LPH & 8 LPH.
- Made from tough UV stable plastic for a long life.
- Supplied in packs of 5.