Brass Heavy-Duty Gate Valve
Our heavy-duty brass gate valves are rated to 20 bar pressure and are maintenance-free. Featuring a brass body and bonnet and a steel handle. High-quality brass ensures reliability over time.
Suitable for isolating water inlets and manifolds. Available in either 3/4" or 1" BSPT with tapered female threads. Use PTFE tape for the best connection possible with other threaded fittings.
- Available in 3/4" BSPT or 1" BSPT.
- Tapered female threads for a good seal.
- Brass body and steel handle.
- Working temperature: -20°C to 120°C.
- Maximum working pressure: 20 bar.