The CETA 2LPH Dripper is a pressure compensating drip emitter that is designed to discharge a pre-set amount of water at varying inlet pressures (1 €“ 3.5 BAR). This compensation allows for easy calculation when planning a drip irrigation system, and ensures a uniform amount of water is released from every drip emitter, no matter the length of pipe or changes in elevation. The CETA drip emitter also has a self-flushing feature to help minimise blockages.
The 4mm barb inlet with a built-in filter can be attached directly to feeder and supply lines (LDPE irrigation supply pipe). To install, simply pierce a hole in the LDPE irrigation supply pipe and push the barb into the hole. These can also be attached to the end of 4mm micro supply pipe.
The CETA dripper is available at three different flow rates, each colour coded for easy identification. 2 LPH Red, 4 LPH Black & 8 LPH Green. Made from premium UV and chemical resistant material, the range of CETA drippers is excellent for commercial applications as well as domestic.
Ideal applications for this product include border plants, row crops, greenhouse grow bags, nurseries and landscapes. Use at the base of plants to target root zone.
- A pre-set flow rate of 2 litres per hour over a wide range of inlet pressures.
- Large clog resistant turbulent flow path.
- Self-flushing action with insect baffle to minimise blockages.
- 4mm inlet barb has a built-in filter.
- Disassemble for easy cleaning and inspection.
- Three colour coded flow rates for easy identification: 2 LPH, 4 LPH & 8 LPH.
- Made from high-quality UV and chemical resistant materials.
- Supplied in packs of 10.