The In-Line CETA 4LPH Dripper on a spike is a pressure compensating drip emitter that is designed to deliver a pre-set amount of water at a wide range of inlet pressures (1 €“ 3.5 BAR). This compensation allows for easy calculation when planning a drip irrigation system, and ensures a uniform amount of water is released from every drip emitter, no matter the length of pipe or changes in elevation. The CETA drip emitter also has a self-flushing feature to help reduce the risk of blockages.
The built-in spike allows for securing the dripper in place at the base of plants. Connect to 4mm micro supply pipe via its barb inlets. Use in conjunction with the End-Of-Line Spike model to finish a chain of drippers on a run of the 4mm micro supply pipe.
Great for pots, planter boxes, balcony patio and landscape applications. Use at the base of plants to target root zone. Made from high-quality UV and chemical resistant material, the range of CETA drippers is spot-on for commercial and domestic applications.
- A pre-set discharge of 4 litres per hour over a wide range of inlet pressures.
- Large clog resistant turbulent flow path.
- Self-flushing action with insect baffle to minimise blockages.
- 4mm inlet barb has a built-in filter.
- Take apart for cleaning and descaling.
- Made from high-quality UV stable material for a long-life.
- Supplied in packs of 5.