The In-Line CETA 4LPH Dripper on a spike is a pressure compensating drip emitter that is designed to deliver a pre-set amount of water at a wide range of inlet pressures (1 - 3.5 BAR). This compensation allows for easy calculation when planning a drip irrigation system, and ensures a uniform amount of water is released from every drip emitter, no matter the length of pipe or changes in elevation. The CETA drip emitter also has a self-flushing feature to help reduce the risk of blockages.
The built-in spike allows for securing the dripper in place at the base of plants. Connect to 4mm micro supply pipe via its barb inlets. Use in conjunction with the End-Of-Line Spike model to finish a chain of drippers on a run of the 4mm micro supply pipe.
Great for pots, planter boxes, balcony patio and landscape applications. Use at the base of plants to target the root zone. Made from high-quality UV and chemical resistant material, the range of CETA drippers is spot-on for commercial and domestic applications.
- A pre-set discharge of 4 litres per hour over a wide range of inlet pressures.
- Large clog-resistant turbulent flow path.
- Self-flushing action with insect baffle to minimise blockages.
- 4mm inlet barb has a built-in filter.
- Take apart for cleaning and descaling.
- Made from high-quality UV stable material for a long life.
- Supplied in packs of 5.