CETA Spike Dripper 4LPH Pressure Compensating - 5 Pack
The CETA 4lph spike dripper is a pressure compensating drip emitter that releases exactly 4 litres per hour no matter the input pressure (1 - 3.5 bar). This ensures a uniform watering is achieved around the whole of a garden watering system, preventing over watering from the first dripper and under watering for the last dripper in a watering system. The barb inlet fits to 4mm micro supply pipe. Made from tough UV stable plastic for a long life. Can easily be dismantled for cleaning and descaling.
Used for pots, troughs, grow bags and landscape applications.
- Fixed flow 4LPH pressure compensating dripper.
- Turbulent flow path & self-flushing action with insect baffle to minimise blockages.
- Spike allows for stable and easy positioning.
- Made from tough UV stable plastic.
- Can be dismantled for cleaning.
- Use at the base of plants.
- Supplied in packs of 5.
We Also Recommend