The CETA 4LPH Dripper on a spike is a pressure compensating drip emitter that is designed to deliver a pre-set amount of water at varying inlet pressures (1 ‚¬€œ 3.5 BAR). This compensation allows for easy calculation when planning a drip irrigation system, and ensures a uniform amount of water is released from every drip emitter, no matter the length of pipe or changes in elevation. The CETA drip emitter also has a self-flushing feature to help reduce the risk of blockages.
The built-in spike anchors the dripper in place to deliver precise amounts of water directly to the plant root zone. Connect to the end of 4mm micro supply pipe via its barb inlet with a built-in filter. Use this Spike model in conjunction with the In-Line Spike model to create a sequence of drippers on a single run of 4mm micro supply pipe.
Perfect for pots, planter boxes, balcony patio and landscape applications. Use at the base of plants to target root zone. Made from premium UV and chemical resistant material, the range of CETA drippers is just right for commercial applications as well as domestic.
- Pre-set discharge of 4 litres per hour over a wide range of inlet pressures.
- Large clog resistant turbulent flow path.
- Self-flushing action with insect baffle to minimise blockages.
- 4mm inlet barb has a built-in filter.
- Take apart for cleaning and descaling.
- Made from high-quality UV stable material for a long-life.
- Supplied in packs of 5.