Claber 13mm Main Tube is used to create the main supply line of a drip or micro-irrigation system. Made from resistant, durable materials, you can cut this tube to length to suit your needs using a standard pair of scissors or sharp knife. Use to create a circuit for plants in containers, flower beds and vegetable gardens. Its black colour helps camouflage it on the ground and among pots.
1/2” (13mm ID - 16mm OD) polyethene tube for the main line. Flexible and resistant to algae formation, low temperatures and solar radiation. Use 13mm irrigation fittings with this pipe. Can be buried underground if required.
- 25 Metre Length - Cut to size using scissors.
- High-quality UV resistant material.
- 1/2" Diameter (13mm Inner, 16mm Outer).
- Flexible, long-lasting and durable.
- Resistant to algae formation, low temperatures and solar radiation.
- Compatible with Hozelock watering systems.