Claber Anti-Leak Flow Control Valve - 99033
For water flow supply, shut-off and adjustment. For installation between two 1/2" (13 - 16 mm) main tube sections. Features Claber's unique Anti-Leak locking system, a method of locking the pipe tight to the fitting to eliminate leaks and high-pressure blowouts. They work in the same manner as the MDPE compression fittings used in standard plumbing practices.
- Simple on-off operation and straight through flow
- For 13mm (1/2") LDPE Hose (Main Supply or Drip Line)
- Simple to use compression fitting locks tight.
- 100% Compatible with Hozelock systems.
- Covered by Claber's 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
We Also Recommend