Claber Anti-Leak In-Line Irrigation Filter - 91011
For water filtering in dripper or micro irrigation systems. Installed in-line, directly on the 1/2" main hose. Easy-to-clean mesh filter. Features Claber's unique Anti-Leak locking system, a method of locking the pipe tight to the fitting to eliminate leaks and high-pressure blowouts. They work in the same manner as the MDPE compression fittings used in standard plumbing practices.
- For 13mm (1/2 inch) LDPE Hose (Main Supply or Drip Line)
- Simple to use compression fitting locks tight.
- Removable filter for easy cleaning.
- Compatible with Hozelock systems.
- Covered by Claber's 2-year manufacturer's warranty.