Claber Anti-Leak Male Threaded Adaptor - 99015
To connect 1/2" (I.D. 13mm-14mm) main tube to an outlet with 3/4" or 1" female thread (e.g. solenoid valves). Features Claber's unique Anti-Leak locking system, a method of locking the pipe tight to the fitting to eliminate leaks and high-pressure blowouts. They work in the same manner as the MDPE compression fittings used in standard plumbing practices.
- For direct connection to Main Supply Hose (Size: 13mm (1/2 inch)
- Simple to use compression fitting locks tight.
- 3/4 inch BSP threaded adaptor and a 1 inch BSP bush also included
- Ideal for use with a 1-inch female solenoid to allow a 13mm outlet.
- Converts a 1-inch or 3/4-inch female thread into a main supply hose outlet.
- Covered by Claber's 2-year manufacturer's warranty.