Claber Anti-Leak Micro Outlet Connector - 99027
Useful for allowing up to four drips inside pots or large flower containers. Ideal for flower-beds or border micro-irrigation systems, branching the lines from a single water tap. Plugs supplied for closing any outlets not used. Features Claber's unique Anti-Leak locking system, a method of locking the pipe tight to the fitting to eliminate leaks and high-pressure blowouts. They work in the same manner as the MDPE compression fittings used in standard plumbing practices.
- For 13mm (1/2 inch) LDPE Hose (Main Supply or Drip Line)
- Simple to use compression fitting locks tight.
- 4 Caps for the Micro Outlets provided
- 100% Compatible with Hozelock systems.
- Covered by Claber's 2-year manufacturer's warranty.