The Claber Duplo is an automatic two-way water timer, ideal for garden watering systems that need to be divided into two zones. Each line can provide up to three irrigation cycles per day, with each cycle capable of running from 1 minute up to 23 hours and 59 minutes. Weekly watering cycles can also be programmed, or just certain days of the week. Programming is easy with just three buttons, and a large LCD display to clearly display information. Power is provided by a single 9 volt battery which lasts an entire season (complete with digital battery status indicator), and can be used in conjunction with a Claber Rain Sensor. The unit is fitted with a washable stainless steel filter. All the electronic components are sealed within the unit and are rated for outdoor use. With an operating pressure range of 0,1 to 12 bar, the Claber Aquadue Duplo is 100% quality controlled and tested.
- Quick and easy to fit to your garden tap.
- Easy programming of independent outlets.
- Watering cycles up to three times per day per outlet.
- Digital display.
- 1/2” BSPM threaded outlets and quick connect adaptors.
- Will Accept a Rain Sensor - Sold Separately.
- Watering cycle from 1 minute to 23 Hours 59 min's.
- Both outlets work independently, ideal for watering two areas of a garden.
- Covered by Clabers 2 year manufacturer's warranty.