The Claber Colibri 90-degree pop-up sprinkler is part of the fantastic selection of Claber's low water consumption underground micro-sprinklers. Ideal for watering small lawn areas and vegetable patches, even at low water pressure. Because of their unique gear-driven design, these can easily be run straight from an outside tap with no worries (suitable back-flow prevention must be used to comply with water authorities). This pop-up sprinkler provides a 90° (quarter circle) coverage and is ideally placed in the corner of grass areas. With a range of up to 4 metres radius (depending on water pressure), this can be reduced down using the stainless steel range adjustment screws. A connection is made via the 1/2" BSP female thread at the base of the sprinkler.
- Uniform coverage with gentle rain effect.
- Radius: Up to 4 metres (see technical info for full details).
- Adjustable radius via stainless steel screw.
- 90° (quarter circle) spray pattern.
- Connected to systems using 1/2" connector.
- Covered by Claber's 2 year manufacturer's warranty.