A quick, simple to install irrigation system for watering large flower beds, border areas and vegetable gardens efficiently. The water is dispensed by the low-flow drippers preinstalled into the hose every 33cm, moistening the soil near the roots, minimising water waste due to evaporation.
Simply lay in a grid throughout the area to be watered, spacing the lines approximately 30-40cm apart, connect it all together using the double barb fittings and then use the hold-down stakes to keep the pipe in place. After installation, covering with mulch helps reduce water evaporation and hides the pipe.
The Claber drip line included in this kit is made with high-quality material, and the selection of fittings included with the kit are high-quality double barbed fittings for a secure leak-free connection.
For a limited time only:
Get 10% Off any Water Timer when bought with this kit.
- 50 Metres of Claber Drip Line.
- 1/2" Diameter (13mm Inner, 16mm Outer).
- Drip emitters pre-installed at 33cm intervals.
- Selection of 13mm double barb fittings included.
- The kit is suitable for covering up to 20m² of flower beds and borders.
- Areas measuring ~1m x 16m, ~2m x 10m, ~3m x 7, etc.
- 1 x Claber Drip Line 50 Metre - 13mm
- 20 x Drip Line Hold Down Stakes
- 5 x DB Tee Connector -13mm
- 15 x DB Elbow Connector - 13mm
- 6 x DB Stop End Connector -13mm
- 3 x DB Straight/Joiner - 13mm
- 57 x Drip Line Ratchet Clamps - 13mm