Claber Self-Regulating Dripper 4LPH - 91222
This self-regulating dripper by Claber provides precise and accurate watering directly to plant roots, ensuring healthy growth and optimal nourishment.
With a constant flow rate of 4LPH, this dripper compensates for inclines and other changes in water pressure, ensuring consistent performance at the start and end of the line. It can be easily installed into the 1/2” (13-16mm) main tube or the 1/4” (4-6mm) feeding tube, providing flexibility in your irrigation system. Plus, it is easily disassembled for quick cleaning.
- Pressure-compensating dripper for precise and accurate watering.
- Constant 4L/hr flow rate at the start and end of the line.
- Suitable for installation in the 1/2” (13-16mm) main tube or 1/4” (4-6mm) feeding tube.
- Compensates for inclines and changes in water pressure.
- Easy to disassemble and clean.