The Claber Shut-off Valve allows you to manage the amount of water flowing through an irrigation line as you wish. A quarter-turn of the tap to go from fully open to completely shut-off. The spiral barb allows the supply pipe to attach quickly and easily and provides a lasting connection.
- Shuts off or reduces flow with a quarter turn tap.
- Useful for isolating areas in a garden watering system.
- Fits main supply hose (Size: 13mm (1/2 inch)).
- Spiral barbed fittings for ease of installation.
- 100% Compatible with Hozelock systems.