Claber Spray Nozzle Starter Set 1/2" - 8802
The Claber Spray Nozzle Starter Set 1/2" contains all the necessary components to start watering your garden, making it the perfect choice for beginners or those that want to replace an old set of connectors.
All fittings included are for 1/2" hose pipe; this is standard garden hose size. The set has an adjustable nozzle with two settings, a Jet for cleaning and cone spray for watering. The package also includes two hose end connectors for a seamless connection between the fitting and hose pipe, and a robust tap connector.
The Quick-Click couplings included are designed for a quick, perfect connection. Claber's extensive research and experience have resulted in an entirely rust-proof product. It is also shock-proof, resistant to the elements and UV rays, and can withstand water pressure of up to 40 BAR. This level of durability far exceeds the usual requirements for home gardening applications, ensuring ultimate reliability. The internal Claber-patented spring is hard-wearing and tested for 1.5 million clicks to ensure durability.
- A hose connection set with a Jet nozzle, two hose end connectors and a tap adaptor.
- Fittings for 1/2" hose pipe (standard size 13mm) to fit the typical garden hose.
- Made from robust and UV-resistant material for long-lasting use.
- Ergonomic design for comfort and ease of use.
- Tested for 1.5 million "clicks" to ensure durability.
- Covered by Claber's 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
- 1 x Adjustable spray nozzle
- 1 x Hose end connector 1/2"
- 1 x Aquastop hose end connector 1/2"
- 1 x Tap adaptor 1/2" & 3/4"