Claber's most recent innovation brings solar power to the world of automatic watering. We're proud to introduce the Tempo Hybrid, a solar-powered water timer designed to utilise the energy from the sun. Immediately ready-to-use, without the need to wait for the capacitor to charge, the Claber Tempo Hybrid is at the forefront in terms of care for the environment, reliability, versatility and ease of use.
Equipped with a built-in solar panel, the timer is powered by the suns energy. Light energy is absorbed even without the panel being exposed directly to sunlight. Watering times from 5 seconds to 1 minute and 1 minute to 90 minutes offers great control. Up to 4 watering cycles per day. Weekly setting, allowing the exclusion of single days gives the flexibility gardeners desire. Backlit LCD screen ensuring high visibility under all conditions, displaying the different functions (programming, time remaining, watering time, rain sensor, timer battery charge status, RF rain sensor battery charge status). Manual on/off button (editable 15-minute) for testing system performance.
- Choose watering duration from 1 minute to 90 minutes per cycle.
- Programme up to 4 watering cycles per day.
- Quick and easy to fit to your garden tap and programme.
- Powered by solar energy.
- Fitted with a buffer battery for maximum reliability.
- Shock and weatherproof.
- On/off button for immediate watering (15-minute manual).
- Backlit LCD screen displaying the different functions (programming, time remaining, watering time, rain sensor).
- Easily connect to a wired or wireless rain sensor.
- Covered by Claber's 3-year manufacturer's warranty.