Claber Tempo Select Water Timer - 8486
The latest addition to the range of Claber water timers is the Claber Tempo Select, with a massive choice of programming and an easy to use interface, this water timer is head and shoulders above the rest. Choose from a variety of watering times and frequencies (up to 98 different combinations), this timer will suit the needs of all gardeners. Using just two buttons, the first gives you a choice of 14 watering times, the second button is used to choose between 7 different watering frequencies. Once set, you can sit back and relax. The water timer has a backlit LCD screen for quick reference of programming, the time remaining on a watering cycle, the time of the next watering cycle, and rain sensor status.The entire body is made from high quality plastic and is reinforced to ensure a long life. Powered by just two AA alkaline batteries, with a battery life of an entire season, this is one of the most energy efficient water timers available. This water timer can be used in conjunction with both the Claber Wireless RF Rain Sensor and the standard (wired) Claber Rain Sensor to ensure your watering system is not wasting water unnecessarily. The unit is fitted with a washable stainless steel filter. All the electronic components are sealed inside the unit and is designed for outdoor use.
- Choose from 7 different watering cycles and 14 different lengths of time.
- Quick and easy to fit to your garden tap and program.
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries and housed in a rainproof socket.
- On/off button for immediate watering (5minute test).
- Backlit LCD screen displaying the different functions (programming, time remaining, watering time, rain sensor).
- Easily connect to a rain sensor.
We Also Recommend