The end sleeve is used to terminate runs of 13mm supply pipe. Needed in garden watering systems to prevent water from escaping from the end of pipelines and to ensure the watering system works properly. An end sleeve also allows quick and easy opening of termination points to facilitate flushing systems through and then reclosing ready for system use.
To fit, simply push 13mm supply pipe through the opening, kink the pipe back on its self and secure in place. Reverse this for opening it up again.
- End sleeve for 13mm irrigation supply pipe.
- Can be opened easily for system flushing and closed again.
- Made from UV stable material for long life.
- Range suits common European and International tube sizes.
- Fully compatible with Hozelock watering systems.