Galcon 8100 Irrigation Controller
The Galcon 8100 irrigation controller is a user-friendly and very functional timer capable of controlling up to 8 zones. Great for DIY garden irrigation systems and professional installations alike, this really is a simple to use irrigation controller made to a high standard. Easily connect to the homes electric (mains plug provided), and wire to the solenoid valves via control cable (not provided). Set the controller to turn on up to four times a day, with a watering cycle of 1 minute to 4 hours. A rain sensor can also be attached to suspend watering cycles during periods of rainfall. This irrigation controller also features auxiliary outlets which enables you to also control programs for garden lights, ponds, heaters and much more from one control unit.
- Smooth and attractive design with a cover for the screen and dials.
- LCD Display and quick and easy operation.
- Electronic manual operation via the controller.
- Ideal for general garden watering.
- Please see instruction manual for technical information.
We Also Recommend