The Gardena Bluetooth Water Timer makes scheduling easier by connecting your irrigation system to your IOS or Android smartphone or tablet. Great for those that are glued to their phone! Adjust or set up your controller from up to 10 metres away using the Gardena Bluetooth App.
With the Gardena Bluetooth App, you can use the auto-scheduling assistant to get your water timer up and running in no time or manually set up 3 automated schedules with different start times, durations and repetitions of your choice. A seasonal watering duration and a rain break can be set by the user if required.
The Gardena Bluetooth Water Timer is also compatible with the Gardena soil moisture sensor for even smarter, more efficient watering of your garden. For additional convenience, you can activate the manual watering mode with a press of a button on the front of the timer.
Powered by a single 9V Alkaline battery, this timer will run 1 full year before needing a battery change. 3 LED lights on the front of the controller offer practical information regarding the timer, including Bluetooth connection status, Watering status and battery status. Gardena's safe stop function prevents your system from activating when battery power is too low to prevent the system from remaining open and overwatering your garden.
- Quick and easy to fit 1" or 3/4" BSP tap connections.
- Easy programming using the Gardena Bluetooth App.
- Up to 3 watering cycles per day between 1 min - 7h 59 min.
- Manual watering mode with a single button press.
- 9V Alkaline battery for 1-year watering (not included).
- 3 LED indication lights for Bluetooth connection, watering, and battery status.
- Compatible with Gardena Soil Moisture Sensor.
- Compatible with IOS and Android systems.