Gardena MultiControl Duo Water Timer - 1874
The Gardena MultiControl Duo Water Timer allows automatic control of 2 individual garden zones from a single tap thanks to its two outlets. The intuitive 5 button design makes programming the timer easy, and the flexibility of watering times of up to 4 hours with intervals of 8, 12, 24-hour or every 2nd, 3rd, 7th day ensures your garden gets the water it needs to flourish. The easy to read LCD screen shows you all the info about your system and includes a battery level indicator for peace of mind.
Compatible with the Gardena Soil Moisture sensor, this timer allows you to assign which outlets are disabled in the case of rain. This ability is ideal for gardens with both outdoor and greenhouse irrigation zones as you can continue to automatically water your greenhouse even on rainy days.
This timer includes Gardena's Safe Water Stop technology to ensure your system will never run out of battery while in operation ensuring no overwatering occurs.
- Automatic irrigation for two garden zones.
- Easy programming of independent outlets to suit your garden's needs.
- Detachable and intuitive to operate control panel.
- Quick and easy to fit 1" or 3/4" BSP garden taps.
- 3/4" BSPM threaded outlets and snap-on adaptors included.
- Up to 3 watering cycles per day per outlet.
- Watering cycles of 1 min - 3h 59mins.
- Watering frequency every 8, 12, 24 hours or every 2nd, 3rd, 7th day.
- Requires 1x 9V Alkaline battery (not included).
- Individual outlet sensor control with Garden Soil Moisture Sensor (sold separately).