The Gardena Smart Soil Moisture Sensor ensures your garden only receives the water it needs. This sensor wirelessly pairs with the Gardena Smart Gateway and Smart Irrigation Control System to share information about your soil's moisture, ambient temperature and light levels in your garden. This allows the Gardena Smart app to optimise your system to the current conditions.
Powered by 2 AA batteries, the Garden Smart Soil Sensor is installed directly into your lawn, garden bed or container providing up to date readings to your system throughout the day and night.
- Measures soil moisture for optimised irrigation.
- Extra-large sensor zone for precise measurement of soil moisture.
- Modern and compact design can be used anywhere in the garden.
- Extra flat head ensures it is undisturbed by a lawnmower when positioned in lawn areas.
- Records ambient temperature and light levels.
- Secure wireless connection and powered by 2x AA Batteries (not included).
- Requires Gardena Smart Gateway and Smart Irrigation Control System.
- Designed for installation directly into the soil.