The Hozelock 4 LPH End-of-Line Pressure Compensating Dripper Spike is used to ensure water is evenly distributed around your drip irrigation system. The pressure compensation built-in to the dripper ensures uniform delivery of water to every plant, regardless of elevation or distance from the water source. Use end-of-line of 4mm micro supply pipe (i.e. at the end of the hose).
Ideal for use in pots, hanging baskets, grow bags and landscapes. Use at the base of plants. Designed with a spike, useful for keeping the dripper in place.
- Fixed flow of 4 litres per hour thanks to pressure compensation.
- The built-in filter minimises blockages.
- Spike keeps the dripper in place.
- Made from tough UV stable plastic for durability.
- Use end-of-line (i.e. at the end of the 4mm hose)
- Use at the base of small plants.
- Supplied in packs of 5.