Hozelock 4 LPH In-Line PC Dripper Spike (5 Pack) - 7042
The Hozelock 4 LPH In-Line Pressure Compensating Dripper Spike is used to ensure water is evenly distributed around your drip irrigation system. The pressure compensation built-in to the dripper ensures uniform delivery of water to every plant, regardless of elevation or distance from the water source. Use in-line of 4mm micro supply pipe (i.e. cut the hose and insert).
Ideal for use in troughs, large hanging baskets, grow bags and landscapes. Use at the base of plants. Designed with a spike, useful for keeping the dripper in place.
- Fixed flow of 4 litres per hour thanks to pressure compensation.
- The built-in filter minimises blockages.
- Spike anchors the dripper in place.
- Made from tough UV stable plastic for durability.
- Use in-line of 4mm micro supply pipe (ie cut the hose and insert).
- Use at the base of small plants.
- Supplied in packs of 5.