Hozelock AC Plus Water Timer - 2700
The Hozelock AC Plus water timer is hugely popular and is perfect for automatic garden watering systems. Using the simple dial and four buttons, you can set the water timer to turn on multiple times per day (every 6, 8, 12 or 24 hours), or once every 2, 3 or 7 days. Watering duration can be set from 1 minute up to 180 minutes. This fits directly on to a standard outside garden tap with either a 1", 3/4" or 1/2" BSP thread size. This is a battery powered water timer using 2 x C size batteries. The batteries are sufficient to last an entire season.
- Quick and easy to fit to your garden tap.
- Supplied with adaptors that fit taps with 1", 3/4" and 1/2" BSP threads.
- Easy programming via dial. Audible beep confirms selection.
- Watering cycles from once per week to four times per day.
- Maximum watering cycle is 180 minutes.
1. Set the current time
Turn dial to the nearest hour on the Red scale (24 hour clock) then press the time button. An audible beep confirms correct setting.
2. Set the watering start time
Turn dial to the nearest hour to your desired start time on the Red scale (24 hour clock) then press the S button. An audible beep confirms correct setting.
3. Set the watering frequency
This can be set in hours (every 6, 8, 12, or 24 hours) or it can be set in days (every 2, 3 or 7 days). Turn dial to desired setting on the Green scale and then press the Green button. An audible beep confirms correct setting.
4. Set the watering duration
Turn dial to number of watering minutes required on the Blue scale and then press the Blue button. An audible beep confirms correct setting.
5. Turn dial to AUTO to start the selected programme