Hozelock Mechanical Water Timer - 2210
The NEW Hozelock Mechanical Controller allows gardeners to quickly and easily set a watering duration of up to 120 minutes. The mechanics is based on an egg timer - simply turn the dial to the desired duration and let it run. It will automatically turn the system off after the selected duration. It is ideal for use with garden sprinklers to prevent it from running longer than necessary - ideal for the forgetful among us.
Easy installation - no complex programming involved, and it doesn't even require batteries. Just fit to a garden tap, turn the dial and away you go. The Hozelock Mechanical Controller is versatile and can be used for low-pressure micro irrigation systems or high-pressure garden sprinklers (up to 10 bar). It can also be used to fill up a pond or paddling pool to avoid wasting water.
- Quick and easy to fit to garden taps.
- Supplied with adaptors that fit 1", 3/4" and 1/2" BSP threads.
- Select a watering duration of up to 120 minutes.
- Simple mechanical dial to select the duration.
- No batteries required - simple mechanical operation.