The Hozelock Pro Metal Aqua Stop Connector features a soft grip for easy handling and a larger more flexible hose connection for durability and preventing hose kinking. The zinc die cast sleeve of the Pro Metal fittings provides a strong, durable garden hose fitting. The Aqua Stop connector has an inner plug that stops the water flow when an accessory (for example a spray gun) is disconnected. This spares you having to go back to the tap to turn the water off when you are changing between accessories. It also helps you save water in the garden because it stops the water flow so less water is wasted. The connection to the tap is guaranteed secure up to 10 bar, thanks to a triple locking system. All internal parts are made from ultra tough engineering plastics for a long leak free life.
- Soft grip for comfort and ease of use even when wet.
- Zinc die cast sleeve protects from heavy use.
- Internal auto stop valve for automatic shut off.
- Suitable for use with 1/2" pipe.
- Flexible hose tail on the nut to prevent kinking.
- All internal parts are made from ultra tough engineering plastics for a long leak free life.