New to the Hozelock water timer range is the innovative Select Plus Controller, an automatic water timer that allows up to three watering programs per day to suit your watering requirements. Ideal for use with automatic watering systems and garden sprinklers.
Featuring an LCD display and a unique rotary push-button, this controller offers flexible programming and is easy to use. With the rotary push-button, set the time and days you want your garden to be watered and for how long (from 1min up to 3hrs 20mins). It is easy to adjust the schedules if your needs change. Other features include rain delay, allowing you to suspend watering based on the weather forecast, and instant watering which allows you to water immediately and bypass the programmes to water your garden without waiting. As with all the Hozelock water timers, the control panel is detachable, making it easier to programme the controller. And like all Hozelock controllers, the Select Plus can be used with water butts as it operates using a ball valve rather than a solenoid valve.
The Hozelock Select Plus Controller easily fits onto most garden taps and comes with adaptors to fit 1/2", 3/4" and 1" taps. Powered by 2x AA batteries that typically last nine months. A built-in safety feature detects when the battery levels have dropped to a level that could fail while a watering schedule is in progress. A battery indicator on the display shows how much battery it has left.
- 2-Years Manufacturer's Guarantee.
- Quick and easy fitting to a garden tap. Supplied with adaptors to suit different size taps.
- Easy programming via rotary push-button for up to three watering cycles per day.
- Set watering duration for just 1 minute, up to 199 minutes.
- Choose which days of the week to operate.
- Water Now function provides extra watering at a single touch of a button.
- Rain delay function to pause watering for up to 7 days.