The Hozelock 7.5 metre Sprinkler Hose is a perforated flat hose used to provide a gentle sprinkler coverage for lawns and flowers in the garden, or when flipped upside down, it provides a deep soaking action for flower beds and borders. It is quick and easy to setup, simply lay in the area that you want watering, then connect your tap using a garden hosepipe. The flat design ensures the sprinkler hose stays in place and the right way up (or down). The sprinkler hose can be extended up to 30 metres by connecting multiple in series.
- 7.5 metre length of Sprinkler Hose
- Perforated flat hose which produces a gentle sprinkler effect when used upright.
- A deep soaking action when reversed.
- Supplied with end cap and screw-in connector.
- Can be used in series, up to a length of 30 metres.