Hozelock Universal Pressure Reducer - 7022
The Hozelock Universal pressure reducer can connect directly to an outside tap or to a length of garden hose with a Hozelock connection on the end. The pressure reducer is used to regulate the water pressure entering into a micro irrigation system, ensuring optimum performance. An integral filter prevents dirty water damaging the pressure reducer and affecting the performance of the micro irrigation system.
This set is supplied with a pressure reducer, Hozelock 1/2" (13mm) hose end connector, Hozelock tap connector, Hozelock accessory adaptor, reducing bush and fitting for 4mm supply pipe.
- Reduces water pressure to 1.5 bar (20 PSI)
- Easy installation, suits most garden taps.
- Hozelock accessory adaptor included.
- Includes connectors for both 13mm & 4mm hose.
- Works with Hozelock Flexi Hose.
We Also Recommend