The micro blanking plugs (aka goof plugs) are used for plugging any unwanted holes in the 13mm irrigation supply pipe made with a hole punch. They can also be used to terminate the end of a 4mm micro supply pipe run. Made from UV stable material for a long life. These are really useful to have when installing a micro irrigation system, just in case you make a mistake.
- Used to plug any unwanted 4mm holes in 13mm supply pipe.
- Made from UV stable material for a long life.
- Range suits common European and International tube sizes.
- Fully compatible with Hozelock watering systems.
- Supplied in a rack of 10.